Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Throwing you a bone...

I was getting complaint(s) (from my mom) about not updating my blog enough.  It hasn't even been a week, no one wants to read what I have to say every day. She does.


I have been contemplating what my next topic will be.

-eggs
-nitrates
-pesticides (organic foods)- i just read an article about how pesticides are linked to ADHD
-great, easy, healthy snacks


But in the mean time, here are some pictures we took over the weekend. It had just rained, so the air was clear, and everything was so green. If only our little boy would smile for the camera.

Brooks is almost 9 months old!  It's true what they say, time sure does fly!


3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous pics! Arent they fun?!?! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pics. Beautiful Bradley Bunch. (And, Ms. Carol.) Makes me miss all of you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cannot wait to read more :) You are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete