Friday, June 18, 2010

Family Pictures

We drove up to College Station a few weeks ago, and had our family pictures taken by Ryan Price.   Ryan and his wife did an amazing job. Sara (Ryan's wife) was responsible for making Brooks smile. she was successful. They made us look good.

Here are some of my favorites that Ryan took before the rain came.



Yeah, I know. Its a lot of pictures.  Now I have to decide which ones I want for our house.

Brooks is 9 1/2 months.  I can not believe we have an almost one year old! What a fun year it has been! He is officially fulling up on everything in sight.  Today, he pulled up on the tv and highchair. Two things that had given him trouble before. A few days ago, he mastered the toilet. He has been trying that one for a while, but has not been able to pull up. I was cleaning around the house the other day, and was walking from room to room.  Sweet little Brooks was trying to keep up with me, but once he was in the bathroom he had stayed put for a while. When I made my way back into the bathroom, he was standing at the toilet, with his hand swirling all around. Thankfully, I had just just scrubbed the toilet. Still gross, but that fact made me feel a LOT better about Brooks' new accomplishment. Oh little boys.

4 comments:

  1. love every single one of them! they look awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE these. The Price's told me about the "6:00" mix up! Ha! In the end, it was all worth it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think braden will be walking in the next two months. He has been pulling up on EVERYTHING since 8 months old. If its in his reach, and high enough from the ground, but short enough for him to reach, hes pulling up on it!! LOL! He lets go also, and just stands there, he has tried a step or two, but realizes hes not there just yet, he wants to but hes not ready!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutly love the chair in field pic. Awesome! You guys look great.

    ReplyDelete